AIRPORT, OFFICE & VENDORS
All our vehicles are on a rigid sanitation schedule. Each vehicle is fully sanitized before and after every pickup and is equipped with hand sanitizers for passengers. Disinfectant sprays will be on each vehicle.
Sanitizing our Work Areas
Enhanced cleaning/disinfecting practices – rigid cleansing programme for any surfaces that are frequently touched. Sanitizers and disposable gloves will be used by staff.
Staff members will be required to wear masks in public areas.
Educating our Guests of the Pre-cautions
Upon arrival, all our guests are briefed on all our safety pre-cautions and steps we have taken.
Hand Sanitizers for Arriving Passengers
After exiting Jamaica Customs, guests will be required to use hand sanitizers provided.
Precautionary Measures to prevent Spread
- Wash hands and sanitize hands regularly
- Maintain safe distance
- Avoid shaking of hands and hugging
- Practice good respiratory etiquette by covering coughs and sneezes
- Dispose of tissue when used
- Avoid touching face
- Avoid sharing personal items such as cellular phones/gadgets
- Wash and sanitize hands regularly
- Only leave home if highly necessary
- Report suspected to areas designated by our Ministry of Health
Adherence to further government requirements
Close attention will be paid to all protocols distributed by the Government of Jamaica
- Ensure adherence to protocols for all attractions, hotels, restaurants and events locations, who are required to supply details
- Health and safety of our guests and team members are of utmost importance and there will be close monitoring of COVID-19 updates made by the Ministry of Health.